Section 9: Ordinary Differential Equations and Dynamical Systems
Topological aspects of dynamics. Geometric and qualitative theory of ODE
and smooth dynamical systems, bifurcations, singularities (including
Lagrangian singularities), one-dimensional and holomorphic dynamics,
ergodic theory (including sensitive attractors).
Connections with sections 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 17
- Welington de Melo
- IMPA, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Håkan Eliasson
- Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Shuhei Hayashi
- Waseda University, Tokyo, Japan.
- Michael Herman
- Université Paris 7, France.
- Yuri Kifer
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Jerusalem, Israel.
- Sergei B. Kuksin
- Steklov Mathematical Institute, Moscow, Russia; Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, UK.
- Krystyna M. Kuperberg
- Auburn University, USA.
- Curtis Tracy McMullen
- Harvard University, Cambridge, USA.
- Grzegorz Swiatek
- Pennsylvania State University, University Park, USA.
- Zhihong Xia
- Northwestern University, Evanston, USA.
Please send suggestions and corrections to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: February, 1998