"Zapiski Nauchnyh Seminarov POMI"
This issue is entitled "Mathematical Problems in the Theory of Wave
Propagation. Part 34 "
- Babich V. M., Kuznetsov A. V.
On the propagation of surface electromagnetic waves,
similar to Rayleigh waves in the case the Leontovich
- Belishev M. I., Ivanov S. A.
Determination of the parameters of the system of connected beams
from dynamical boundary measurements
- Izotova O. V., Nazarov S. A.
An asymptotic solution to the Signorini problem about a
beam laying on two rigid bases
- Kamotski V. V.
Spectral function approach to the double wedges diffraction
- Kirpichnikova A. S. The behaviour of the Gaussian beam in the anisotropic
medium with an interface
- Kirpichnikova N. Ya., Philippov V. B., and Fadeeva S. Yu.
Combined method of
calculation of the field of the point source in a surface wave guide
- Krauklis A. P. and Krauklis P. V.
Evaluation of fluid-filled
fractures during acoustic measurements on the tube waves
- Lukyanov V. V., Nazarov A. I. Correction to the paper
``Solving the Venttsel problem for the Laplace and
Helmholtz equations with the help of iterated
- Mokeeva N. V.
About correctnes of the diffraction problems in case of angle
- Molotkov L. A.
On attenuation of waves propagating in
- Molotkov L. A. Estimating inequalities for velocities of
propagation and for effective densities in fluid mixtures
- de Freitas J. C. B., Popov M. M.
Paraxial ray theory for Maxwell's equations
- Khekalo S. P.
Temporary deformations of degrees of the wave operator
- Cherednichenko K. D.
On propagation of Scholte--Gogoladze surface waves along a fluid-solid
interface of arbitrary shape
- Shanin A. V. Embedding formula for an electromagnetic
- Reviews .......262
Paging 267 pp.
- Language Russian
Back to the Petersburg Department of
Steklov Institute of Mathematics