"Zapiski Nauchnyh Seminarov POMI"
This issue is entitled "Boundary-Value Problems of Mathematical Physics
and Related Problems of Function Theory. Part 33"
editor G. A. Seregin
- Arkhipova A. A. Solvability of nondiagonal
elliptic systems with quadratic growth nonlinearities
- Bizhanova G. I.
On solvability of H. Amann's problem in Holder spaces
- Denisova I. V. Solvability
in weighted H\"older spaces
for a problem governing the evolution of
two compressible fluids
- Karazeeva N. A. Initial boundary-value problems
for linear viscoelastic flows
generated by integrodifferential equations
- Consiglieri L., Rodrigues J. F.
On stationary flows with energy dependent nonlocal viscosities
- Maremonti P., Starita G.
On the nonstationary
Stokes equations in half-space with continuous initial data
- Seregin G. A. Remarks on regularity of weak solutions to
the Navier--Stokes equations near the boundary
- Frolova E. V. Solvability of Verigin problem in Sobolev spaces
- Shterenberg R. G. Schr\"odinger operator in a periodic
waveguide on the plane and quasi-conformal mappings
- Reviews .......244
- Paging: 247 pp.
- Language: Russian
Back to the Petersburg Department of
Steklov Institute of Mathematics