"Zapiski Nauchnyh Seminarov POMI"
This issue is entitled "Mathematical Problems in the Theory of Wave
Propagation. Part 31 "
- Babich V. M., Dement'ev D. B., Samokish B. A., Smysh-\break lyaev V. P.
Scattering of a highfrequency electromagnetic wave by the vertex
of a perfectly conducting cone. (Singular directions) .......5
- Belishev M. I., Isakov V. M.
On uniqueness of recovering the parameters of the Maxwell
system via dynamical boundary data .......15
- Blagoveschenskii A. S., Novitskaya A. A. On behavior of the
solution of a generalized Cauchy problem for the wave equation
at infinity .......33
- Borzov V. V., Damaskinsky E. V. Coherent states for the
- Borisov V. V. Generating functions of the focus wave modes
Bessel--Gauss type .......53
- Katchalov A. P.
Gaussian beams for the Maxwell equations on a manifold .......58
- Kirpichnikova N. Ya., Svirkina L. A., Philippov V. B.
Diffraction of plane ellastic waves of the vertical
polarization on a small inhomogeneity inside an ellastic .......88
- Krauklis P. V., Krauklis L. A.
Slow wave in a two-layer acoustic wave guide, placed in an
- Lavrov Yu. A. On frequencies of free acoustic oscillations
in fluid dividing rigid and elastic cylindrical walls of
finite length .......117
- Lavrov Y. A., Lukyanov V. D.
On frequencies of free oscillations of a truncated spherical cone
covered with a thin elastic spherical shell .......124
- Lyalinov M. A., Polyanskaya S. V.
The diffraction of a plane wave by a grating consisting of thin
chiral slabs .......135
- Molotkov L. A. On one effective model of a fractured medium
- Molotkov L. A. On wave propagation in the elastic medium
intersected by systems of parallel fractures .......165
- Rasskazov I. O. The Riemann problem for the weakly perturbed
$2\times 2$ hyperbolic systems .......194
- Khekalo S. Isohuygens deformation of the ultrahyperbolic
- Reviews .......224
Paging 229 pp.
Back to the Petersburg Department of
Steklov Institute of Mathematics