"Zapiski Nauchnyh Seminarov POMI"
This issue is entitled "Boundary-Value Problems of Mathematical Physics
and Related Problems of Function Theory. Part 31"
editor O. A. Ladyzhenskaya
- Aleksandr Vasilievich IVANOV .......5
- Apushkinskaya D. E., Nazarov A. I.
Quasilinear two-phase Venttsel problems .......11
- Apushkinskaya D. E., Shahgholian H., Uraltseva N. N.
Boundary estimates for solutions to the parabolic free boundary
- Areshkin G. Ya.
On solution of the functional equations of the 1st
and 2nd kind whose the transformations with orthogonal coordinats .......56
- Arkhipova A. A. Partial regularity up to the boundary of weak
solutions of elliptic systems with nonlinearity $\bold q$
greater than two.......63
- Bildhauer M. A uniqueness theorem for the dual problem associated to a
variational problem with linear growth .......83
- Denisova I. V., Solonnikov V. A. Classical solvability of
a model problem in a half-space related to the motion of an
isolated mass of a compressible liquid.......92
- Karazeeva N. A. On attractors for $\varepsilon$-approximations of
equations described non-Newtonian flows.......114
- Consiglieri L., Shilkin T. Regularity to
stationary weak solutions in the theory of generalized Newtonian
fluids with energy transfer.......122
- Ladyzhenskaya O. A. On some gaps in two my publications on
the Navier--Stokes equations and their improvements .......151
- Ladyzhenskaya O. A. On multiplicators in H\"older spaces with
nonhomogeneous metrics .......156
- Osmolovskii V. G. Association of character of states of an
equilibrium of a two-phase elastic medium on parameters of a
- Repin S. I. Estimates of deviations from exact solutions
of elliptic variational inequalities .......188
- Seregin G. A. Some estimates near the boundary for solutions to
the non-stationary linearized Navier--Stokes equations .......204
- Solonnikov V. A. Initial boundary-value problem for
generalized Stokes equations in the half-space .......224
- Shterenberg R. G. Absolute continuity of a
two-dimensional magnetic periodic Schr\"odinger operator
with measure derivative like potential .......276
- Reviews .......313
- Paging: 318 pp.
Back to the Petersburg Department of
Steklov Institute of Mathematics