"Zapiski Nauchnyh Seminarov POMI"
This issue is entitled "Mathematical Problems in the Theory of Wave
Propagation. Part 29 "
- Babich V. M., Dement'ev D. B., Samokish B. A.,
Smysh\-lya\-ev V. P.
Scattering of a highfrequency wave by the vertex of an arbitrary
cone. (Singular directions) .......7
- Babich V. M., Kamotskii V. M. On the wave field in the small
neighbourhood of the point of incidence of the limiting ray .......22
- Belishev M. I.
On the triangular factorization of isomorphisms .......33
- Belishev M. I, Zurov A. V.
The effects connected with coincidence of velocities in the
two-velocities dynamical system .......44
- Kamotskii I. V., Nazarov S. A. An augmented scattering matrix
and an exponentially decreasing solution of elliptic
boundary-value problem in the domain with cylindrical outlets .......66
- Katchalov A. P. Nonstationary electromagnetic Gaussian beams in
nonhomogeneous anysotropic media .......83
- Kirpichnikova N. Ya., Philippov V. B.,
Kirpichnikova A. S.
Diffraction of electromagnetic waves
from different perturbations of impedance on the interface
between two media .......101
- Kirpichnikova N. Ya., Philippov V. B., Svirkina L. A.
Scattering on a small nonhomogeneities in an elastic medium.......122
- Kiselev A. P., Starkov A. S. Parabolic equation and Pearcey-type
integral for a transmitted wavefield .......140
- Klyubina O. V. On the diffraction of plane waves on different
- Kolezhuk V. S. Asymptotics of spectrum and eigenharmonics
of the discrete string containing a bead of vanishing mass .......164
- Krauklis P. V., Krauklis L. A. Attenuating resonance modes
in the cylindrical waveguide, placed in an elastic medium .......182
- Lyalinov M. A. Diffraction of an electromagnetic plane wave
obliquely incident on the edge of an impedance wedge uniqueness
of the classical solution .......189
- Molotkov L. A. On the matrix method in the theory of
wave propagation in layered porous Biot media .......197
- Molotkov L. A. On the sources acting on the free
boundary of porous Biot medium and about reflection on this
- Molotkov L. A. On a inner source in transversely isotropic
elastic medium .......238
- Novoselova S. M. A study of an acoustical wave-guide with
longitudinal partitions using the theory of the
multi-degree-of-freedom systems .......250
- Perel M. V., Fialkovsky I. V., Kiselev A. P.
Resonance interaction of shear modes in a non-uniform
Timoshenko beam .......258
- Popov M. M. SH-waves in homogeneous transversely
isotropic media generated by a concentrated force .......285
- Popov M. M., Schitov I. N. Propagation of the discontinueties in
a system of two interactive wave equations .......299
- Sakhaev Sh. On boundary value problems for a version of
- Reviews .......321
Paging 328 pp.
Back to the Petersburg Department of
Steklov Institute of Mathematics