"Zapiski Nauchnyh Seminarov POMI"
This issue is entitled "Boundary-Value Problems of Mathematical Physics
and Related Problems of Function Theory. Part 28"
editor O. A. Ladyzhenskaya
This issue is devoted to the memory of Professor A.P.Oskolkov.
Newtonian and non-Newtonian fluids, linear and quasilinear elliptic and
parabolic equations and systems, free boundary theory problems, variational
problems of the elasticity theory, pseudodifferential problems on closed
manifolds and other problems are studied.
- Ladyzhenskaya O. A. To the memory of A. P. Oskolkov
- Andreev F. V. On some special solutions of the fifth Painlev\'e
equation ....... 10
- Andreev F. V., Kitaev A. V.
On connection formulas for asymptotics of
some special solutions of the fifth Painlev\'e
equation ....... 19
- Bizhanova G. I. On the classical solvability
of one-dimensional free boundary Florin, Muskat--Verigin and Stefan
problems ....... 30
- Denisova I. V. Problem on the motion of two
compressible fluids separated by a closed free interface
- Ivanov A. V. The regularity theory for
$(m,l)$-Laplacian parabolic equation ....... 87
- Karazeeva N. A. Global solvability of the
initial boundary value problem with periodic boundary conditions
describing 2D Maxwell flow ....... 111
- Coscia V., Galdi G. P. Existence of regular
steady motions for a second-grade fluid with non-homogeneous boundary
- Kostin I. N. Relatively unstable invariant sets of nonlinear
operators ....... 131
- Ladyzhenskaya O. A. On a global unique
solvability of some two-dimensional problems for the water
solutions of polymers ....... 138
- Moghilevskii I. Sh., Solonnikov V. A.
Investigation of a problem governing a steady flow of the
second grade fluid in the H\"older classes of functions .......
- Osmolovski V. G. Free boundary surface bifurcation in
the phase transition problem of elasticity ....... 169
- Repin S. I. A posteriori error estimation for nonlinear
variational problems by duality theory ....... 201
- Saks R. S. On properties of the generalized elliptic
pseudo-differential operators on closed manifolds
- Seregin G. A., Shilkin T. N. Regularity for minimaizers of some
variational problems in plasticity theory ....... 270
- Solonnikov V. A., Frolova E. $L_p$-theory of the
Stefan problem ....... 299
- Haga J., Kikuchi N. On the existence of the harmonic
variational flow subject to the two-sided conditions
- Reviews ....... 338
- Paging: 345 pp.
Back to the Petersburg Department of
Steklov Institute of Mathematics