I. Vekua Institute of Applied Mathematics
I. Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
Georgian Academy of Natural Sciences
1.Papers written in English should be submitted as tex and PDF files via email to the managing editor
Dr. Natalia Chinchaladze
I.Vekua Institute of Applied Mathematics
of Tbilisi State University,
2, University st.
2. Papers should be prepared in any standard version of TeX (i.e. plain, LaTeX, AMS-(La)Tex)
3. Letter's size and intervals between lines should be 12 pt, with a printed text area of 140mm x 225mm on a page.
4. Manuscripts should be compiled in the following order: title page; abstract; keywords; main text; acknowledgments; appendices (as appropriate); references; table(s) with caption(s) (on individual pages); figure caption(s) (as a list).
5. Abstracts of 100-150 words are required for all papers submitted.
6. Each paper should have 3-6keywords. In addition to keywords, authors are encouraged to provide 2-6 AMS 2010 Mathematics Subject Classification codes.
7. Section headings should be concise and numbered sequentially, using a decimal system for subsections.
8. All the authors of a paper should include their full names, affiliations, postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers and email addresses on the cover page of the manuscript. One author should be identified as the Corresponding Author.
9. The decision on the acceptance is taken after a peer-reviewing procedure.
10. Authors submit their papers on the condition that they have not been published previously and are not under consideration for publication elsewhere.