Special Issue on Deformations of Space-Time and its Symmetries
The Guest Editors for this special issue are
Gaetano Fiore (Università di Napoli "Federico II", and INFN - Sez. di
T.R. Govindarajan (Chennai Mathematical Institute, India)
Jerzy Kowalski-Glikman (University of Wroclaw, Poland)
Petr Kulish (St. Petersburg Department of Steklov Institute of Mathematics, Russia)
Jerzy Lukierski (University of Wroclaw, Poland)
Topics for this special issue will include
- models of noncommutative space-time;
- deformations of space-time (super)symmetries (Poincaré, (anti)de Sitter, conformal);
- dynamical theories on noncommutative spaces (classical and quantum mechanics, classical and quantum field theory);
- deformations of special relativity framework and quantum gravity phenomenology;
- noncommutative space-time and fundamental interactions (quantum gravity, string theory etc).
How to Submit an Article to the Issue.
Both original research articles and review papers will be
considered (not having been published elsewhere).
There is no limit to the length of an article. Deadline for paper submission is February 28, 2014.
All articles will go
through the standard peer reviewing procedure of SIGMA.
Papers in this Issue:
Symmetries of the Free Schrödinger Equation in the Non-Commutative Plane
Carles Batlle, Joaquim Gomis and Kiyoshi Kamimura
SIGMA 10 (2014), 011, 15 pages [ abs
Dirac Operators on Noncommutative Curved Spacetimes
Alexander Schenkel and Christoph F. Uhlemann
SIGMA 9 (2013), 080, 19 pages [ abs
An Index for Intersecting Branes in Matrix Models
Harold Steinacker and Jochen Zahn
SIGMA 9 (2013), 067, 7 pages [ abs
Generalized Fuzzy Torus and its Modular Properties
Paul Schreivogl and Harold Steinacker
SIGMA 9 (2013), 060, 23 pages [ abs