SIGMA 2 (2006), 007, 12 pages math-ph/0601042
On the Gaussian Random Matrix Ensembles with Additional Symmetry Conditions
B. Verkin Institute for Low Temperature Physics and Engineering, 47 Lenin Ave., Kharkiv, 61103 Ukraine
Received October 31, 2005, in final form January 06, 2006; Published online January 21, 2006
The Gaussian unitary random matrix ensembles satisfying
some additional symmetry conditions are considered. The effect of
these conditions on the limiting normalized counting measures and
correlation functions is studied.
random matrices; Gaussian unitary ensemble.
pdf (205 kb)
ps (163 kb)
tex (11 kb)
- Bellissard J., Magnen J., Rivasseau V.,
Supersymmetric analysis of a simplified two-dimensional
Anderson model at small disorder, Markov Process. Related
Fields, 2003, V.9, 1-30.
- Disertori M., Density of states for GUE through supersymmetric
approach, Rev. Math. Phys., 2004, V.16, N 9, 1191-1225.
- Disertori M., Rivasseau V., Random matrices and the Anderson
- Khorunzhenko B., Khorunzhy A., Pastur L., Asymptotic
properties of large random matrices with independent entries,
J. Math. Phys, 1996, V.37, 5033-5060.
- Khorunzhenko B., Khorunzhy A., Pastur L.,
Large-n limit in the statistical mechanics and the spectral theory
of disordered systems, in Phase Transitions and Critical
Phenomena, Editors C. Dommb and J. Lebowitz, London, Academic
Press, 1992, 74-239.
- Khorunzhy A., Eigenvalue distribution of large random
matrices with correlated entries, Mat. Fiz. Anal. Geom.,
1996, V.3, 80-101.
- Marchenko V.A., Pastur L.A., Distribution of
eigenvalues for some sets of random matrices, Math. USSR
Sb., 1967, V.1, 457-483.
- Pastur L., Khorunzhy A., Vasilchuk V., On an asymptotic property of the spectrum
of the sum of one-dimensional independent random operators,
Dopov. Nats. Akad. Nauk Ukrainy, 1995, N 2, 27-30 (in Russian).
- Schenker J.H., Schulz-Balde H., Semicircle law and freeness
for random matrices with symmetries or correlation,