- Journal name:
- Living Reviews in Relativity
is a registered trademark of the
- Max-Planck-Institut für Gravitationsphysik
Am Mühlenberg 1
- Editor in Chief:
- Bernard F. Schutz
- Frequency of Appearance:
The journal is organized into yearly volumes. Articles will appear
throughout the year, as they are ready for publication.
- Living Reviews in Relativity is an open access journal, and thus free of charge. An
list, to which users can subscribe, will announce the appearance of new articles.
A user may download, copy and reproduce articles from
Living Reviews in Relativity in electronic and print form
for non-commercial purposes only.
> Copyright Info for Users.
- Academic Search Complete (EBSCO), Academic Search Premier (EBSCO), ADS (SAO/NASA), CrossRef, Current Contents (Thomson Reuters Web of Knowledge), DOAJ, INSPIRE, Inspec, J-GLOBAL (JST), Journal Citation Reports (Thomson Reuters Web of Knowledge), Science Citation Index Expanded (Thomson Reuters Web of Knowledge), Scopus, Zentralblatt MATH
Article level metadata are available in RDF:
and via our OAI Gateway:
- Journal Usage:
The web server access logs for Living Reviews in Relativity
are analysed, various reports are available at
You need to provide user id 'webstats' and password 'HaveaLook'.
- Living Reviews in Relativity has been part of a cooperation
Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics
Max Planck Digital Library (MPDL), formerly ZIM,
also called the Living ReviewsBackOffice.
From 2002 to 2008, this project was granted generous financial support by the
Heinz Nixdorf Foundation. Please find more information about this cooperation
Living Reviews is a member of
the Open Access Scholarly Publishers Association
Impact Factor 2012