The Bulletin publishes original research articles and expository survey articles in all branches of mathematics. It is published jointly by the Malaysian Mathematical Sciences Society and Universiti Sains Malaysia. From 2012, the Bulletin is published in one volume of four issues per year. The journal has a 2011 impact factor of 0.779, and is ranked 72 from 288 journals in the mathematics category.
The Bulletin is reviewed/indexed amongst others by the
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- Journal Citation Reports Science Edition
- Mathematical Reviews/MathSciNet
- Zentralblatt MATH
- Current Index to Statistics
- Statistical Theory and Method Abstracts
- Malaysian Abstracting and Indexing System
The Bulletin is also included in the Australian Research Council administered ERA Journal List.
The Bulletin can be accessed from the Electronic Library of Mathematics (ELibM) by FIZ Karlsruhe/Zentralblatt MATH as well as from the AMS Digital Mathematics Registry.