Clearer navigation for MATHDI query pages:
Integrated services (on left side menu):
- "Search": Use this for standard queries.
- "Advanced Search": Use this to query less frequently used search fields and to
construct boolean expressions.
- "Command Search": This query form gives you full control over the database
by using a powerfull query command language.
- "Citation Checker": Conveniently and quickly check your article literature
references and get persistent links to individual MATHDI database
Classification: combined classification and search
Serials and Journals:
- Browse MESC classification by topic or search for classifications
whose definitions contain certain words.
- Your choosen classification code is inserted into a query form, with an
indication how many documents are there with that code. You may then further
restrict your search.
Enhanced result display
- A database will be added soon.
Diacritical characters now appear in HTML output whenever possible.
However, the full set of special characters is only available in DVI, PS,
and PDF output.
Enhanced functionality of PDF output: Better screen readability, full
MATHDI linking mechanisms embedded.
Direct links to individual MATHDI items can be established once
you know their MATHDI number: